Tuesday, January 15, 2008

grindzilla comes to town

so for the longest time I have struggled with what to do with my left over lumber. A lot was recycled and turned into other things. I built a bike rack, a friend built a compose bin. But there was still a bit left. That's when I learned about Grindzilla. Based out of Atlanta, Grindzilla builds trucks to grind construction and building material. After learning about the truck, I was interested, as both an end to my construction waste, but as a potential business venture as well. Grindzilla came to town and was an impressive machine. Here is what is left of my wood pile....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
window and door replacement company